Nomination Forms were available to Catalyst 2030 members from 15 November 2021 – 7 February 2022.
Call for Catalyst 2030 Awards 2022 Nominations
Dear fellow Catalyser,
The second Catalyst 2030 Awards will be held on 22 June 2022, and we are asking you to join us in accelerating systems change, by celebrating those who do it well. If you are a Catalyst 2030 member please help us by nominating the funder(s), governments, bi/multilaterals, philanthropists and corporates you most admire for a Catalyst 2030 award.
The current ecosystem does not often facilitate effective collaboration between social entrepreneurs and funders. This remains one of the biggest challenges to the delivery of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Improving this collaboration is a central objective of the Catalyst 2030 community.
The Catalyst Awards are a mechanism to celebrate key supporters in our journey of achieving the SDGs through bottom-up collaboration. By shining a light on the donors/stakeholders who have helped us most on this journey, our hope is to redefine best practice and inspire others to follow their example. This will help to accelerate systems change while challenging the current power dynamics.
To be part of the change you want to see, please nominate those who have helped you in your journey, or who you have seen collaborate most effectively with other social entrepreneurs.
Thank you so much for being part of this exciting initiative.
There are four categories in which we seek inspiring awardees:
Bilaterals and Multilaterals
Nomination Forms for the Awards Categories
Forms will be accessible to Catalyst 2030 members through the links below, from 15 November 2021 to 7 February 2022.
Bilaterals and Multilaterals
When nominating, please be aware that:
- Only Catalyst 2030 members may submit nominations. (More information about membership here)
- Catalyst members are ineligible for nomination.
- You do not have to submit nominations for every category. You may submit more than one nomination per category.
- Your nominee must be aligned with Catalyst 2030 values.
- Your nominee must treat social entrepreneurs with respect, encourage diversity, collaboration, and support systems change.
- This award is open only to donors, philanthropists, governments, bi-/multilateral organisations or corporates that have been working closely with social entrepreneurs, the SDGs and systems change.
- Catalyst 2030 Awards winners from 2021 may not be renominated.
- 2021 Awards finalists are eligible for renomination.
- All nominations are treated in the strictest confidence. The nominee should not be informed that they have been nominated to maintain the neutrality of the process.
Nominations are open from 15 November 2021 to 7 February 2022
Nominations will be assessed by an independent jury, who will draw up a shortlist. In the spirit of Catalyst 2030’s commitment to bottom-up democratic participation, there will be a confidential vote by members to select the winner in each category from the shortlist developed by the judges. Please refer to the Catalyst 2030 Awards website here for more information about the process.
After we receive a nomination form from you, you may hear back from us with additional questions.
You may consult your colleagues or others before nominating, however, only Catalyst 2030 members may submit nominations.